Good Cholesterol Foods - How to Lower Ldl and growth Hdl by Eating Good Cholesterol Foods

"Healthy Diet Foods"The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Good Cholesterol Foods - How to Lower Ldl and growth Hdl by Eating Good Cholesterol Foods. And the content associated with Good Diet Foods.

Do you know about - Good Cholesterol Foods - How to Lower Ldl and growth Hdl by Eating Good Cholesterol Foods

Good Diet Foods! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

It is ordinarily suitable by doctors that the higher a person's Hdl (good cholesterol) measurement and the lower his Ldl measurement (bad cholesterol), the good his/her health health is.

What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Good Diet Foods. You see this article for info on what you wish to know is Good Diet Foods.

How is Good Cholesterol Foods - How to Lower Ldl and growth Hdl by Eating Good Cholesterol Foods

Best diet foods for women good diet foods healthy diets for women healthy diet plans healthy diet meals best healthy foods for women We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Good Diet Foods. "Good Diet Foods":

But, what is exactly the normal ideal limit? How high or how low is acceptable? The desirable Ldl level is ordinarily carefully to be less than 100 mg/dL, while the desirable Hdl level is ordinarily carefully to be more than 50 mg/dL. Total desired cholesterol level in one's blood should also be kept at less than 200 mg/dL (this is ordinarily referred to by doctors as "borderline high" level). ordinarily you should try to keep your levels within this range.

Moreover, the Ldl to Hdl ratio should be maintained at 4.4 or less. This means, your Ldl amount divided by your Hdl amount should be 4.4 at the highest. Otherwise, consult your doctor.

However, holding operate of their cholesterol level inside these boundaries simply can be very difficult for some people, simply because they can not bring themselves to change their lifestyle and their diet. They would rather take drugs like Zocor, Lipitor, Lescol and the like without even thinking of changing their diet pattern or lifestyle.

Anyway, to give you a clue of just how great a change of diet can be in lowering cholesterol, I'd like to tell you about my story.

In 2008, I took my first suitable healing check up test at the age of 37, and the consequent shows that my total cholesterol level reading was 376 mg/dL! My Ldl alone was over 260 mg/dL. To say that I was surprised with this consequent would be an understatement. I was terribly shocked!

I had always felt healthy, with no sign whatsoever of whatever wrong in my body. I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, somehow lacking corporeal workout, but otherwise in ordinarily good corporeal health than my friends I know.

I was shocked and started finding for information on ways to sacrifice my numbers right away. I consulted many doctors and browsed many websites on the internet. Some recommend this, some recommend that. I took notes of them all, and I did them all (well, almost).

The result? My total cholesterol level went down from 376 mg/dL to 121 mg/dL in two short months. It was a glorious day when I found out about this huge reduction, and I confidently whispered goodbye to the dreaded possibility of heart disease.

Basically what I did is I totally changed my diet as described below:

- My physician asked me to sacrifice red meat and poultry intake, so I stopped engaging all kinds of meat and fat altogether for 2 months.

- The physician also asked me to sacrifice milk and dairy products, so on I went.. No milk, no chocolate, no cheese, no butter for 2 months.

- I also read on the internet that some type of vitamins and supplements are good to sacrifice cholesterol, so I started taking daily dose of them.

- someone else physician asked me to be more active physically, so I started jogging every saturday morning for 4 miles. I also bought a pedometer and started walking 10,000 steps each and every day. (just in case you don't know, a pedometer is a gadget that counts your steps).

- A book I read recommend that I should be eating more fruits daily, so I started eating more fruits daily.

- The same book recommend that I should be eating more vegetables and eat more whole wheat bread, so I did so in my every meal.

- A friend recommend me to eat more of sea fish such as salmon and tuna because of the Omega-3 fatty acid/oil advantage of raising Hdl. I ate them at least once a day with any one of my meals.

- I saw an advertisement about a cereal brand that claims to be able to tie cholesterol in the intestines, so I ate it after every meal.

And to be objective, I should beyond doubt also tell you that my physician also prescribed me with 20 mg of Zocor (known also as Simvastatin) daily for one month after he found out about my test result. However, he asked me to let him know when I have taken all the medicines, so he can monitor my strengthen and give me a new treatment if necessary. He was beyond doubt sure that my level would only drop by 100 points at maximum after 1 year of taking constant daily dose of Zocor.

I know from some of my friends who took the same medication, and from the treatment manufacturer's own website that cholesterol level drop of 100 points is rare with this medicine, even with constant high dosage daily usage of 80 mg.

I never visited the same physician again after my levels recovered, but I could only fantasize the look in his face if he knows my result.

From all these facts, I could only attribute my monumental cholesterol level drop to the change of lifestyle, in general the change in my food/diet pattern into a more healthy and natural one. Once you are at this point, controlling your numbers can be done quite easy, actually.

One note to smokers: you must stop smoking now. Smoking causes oxidization of the cholesterol in your body, and oxidized cholesterol is much more risky than normal cholesterol.

I hope you get new knowledge about Good Diet Foods. Where you'll be able to put to utilization in your everyday life. And just remember, your reaction is Good Diet Foods.Read more.. Good Cholesterol Foods - How to Lower Ldl and growth Hdl by Eating Good Cholesterol Foods. View Related articles related to Good Diet Foods. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Good Cholesterol Foods - How to Lower Ldl and growth Hdl by Eating Good Cholesterol Foods.

Post a Comment

0 Comments